Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas!

Dear Readers,


Herewith I wish you all a merry Christmas!!! I hope you're able to be with your loved ones - enjoy your time together! I'm at work, I started at 5 am but we're allowed to go back to camp 2 hours earlier to call our families. I'm not sure how the phone network will cope with 6500 people making phone calls, so I'm not taking my chances.

It's a beautiful day today - sunny, hot and humid - like most days here. The ocean looks beautiful however!
This is my decoration in my room. We're not allowed any candles, so this is a battery operated one and a battery operated Christmas tree which changes colours.

My dear colleague (who unfortunately will be leaving the industry after the new year) had a beautiful Christmas present for me! It really made me smile.

So have yourself a very merry Christmas! I'll be thinking of my family - both here in Australia and overseas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment